We now recommend Shuttle Direct for all Spanish private airport transfers (Spanish mainland).
For pre-booking my private Spanish airport transfers for my holiday and knowing that someone will be there waiting for me at my arrival Airport in Spain, takes away the stress involved with finding the local Airport Taxis, fighting over a price and then hanging on for dear life as the taxi speeds away.
Where possible we have tried to recommend companies that are recommended to us such as Shuttle Direct who cover all the main Spanish Airports.
Where we can’t find recommendations we have linked to other Airport Transfer companies that we have found and normally provide you with 2 or 3 different companies to contact.
Where we recommend airport transfers
At the moment we provide advice on
- Alicante Airport transfers
- Almeria Airport transfers
- Barcelona Airport transfers
- Fuerteventura Airport transfers
- Girona Airport transfers
- Granada Airport transfers
- Gran Canaria Airport transfers
- Ibiza Airport transfers
- Jerez transfers
- Lanzarote Airport transfers
- La Palma Transfers
- Madrid Airport transfers
- Malaga Airport Transfers
- Menorca Airport Transfers
- Murcia Airport transfers
- Palma Airport transfers
- Reus Airport transfers
- Santander Airport Transfers
- Seville Airport Transfers
- Tenerife Airport transfers
- Valencia Airport transfers
Airport Shuttle Bus Transfers
Shuttle Direct also offer seats on private shuttle buses from some of the Spanish Airports. This is a much cheaper but less personal service than the private airport transfers.
We provide information on shuttle bus transfers at the following airports:
- Alicante Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Girona Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Granada Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Ibiza Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Jerez Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Madrid Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Menorca Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Murcia Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Palma Airport shuttle bus transfers
- Reus Airport shuttle bus transfers
Our Thoughts On Private Transfers
Generally it is expected that you will pay slightly more for your own private transfers than with the normal airport taxis. How much more you should pay for the luxury of someone meeting and greeting you is down to personal choice but this option does cost a little extra.
The cheapest form of all Spanish Airport transfers is via the buses. On the Costa del Sol where I live an airport bus journey from Malaga to Marbella that costs just over €4 euros would cost €70 by cab. But you’ve then got to get from the bus station to your holiday destination
So, if you don’t fancy Spanish Car hire, or any other form of Spanish Airport transfers then take advantage of our research and advice on Spanish Airport Transfers. We also provide a guide to using the trains in Spain.