Monarch Airlines now fly to 13 different Spanish Airports (if you include Gibraltar!). They do offer many more flights through their charter airline but the ones listed below are part of their scheduled service and run regulary throughout the year.
Monarch operate Spanish flights from 7 different UK Airports, they are: Aberdeen, Blackpool, Birmingham, Gatwick, Luton, Manchester and Newquay.
Monarch also fly to Faro Airport on the Algarve which you could use to get to the Costa de la Luz.
You can book the flights direct at www.monarch.co.uk
Monarch flights to
- Alicante – from Birmingham, Gatwick, Luton and Manchester
- Almeria – from Manchester
- Barcelona – from Manchester
- Gibraltar – from Luton and Manchester
- Granada – from Gatwick
- Gran Canaria – from Luton
- Lanzarote – from Luton
- Malaga – from Aberdeen, Blackpool, Birmingham, Gibraltar, Luton, Manchester and Newquay
- Madrid – from Manchester
- Menorca – from Birmingham, Luton and Manchester
- Palma de Mallorca – from Birmingham and Manchester
- Tenerife – from Birmingham, Luton and Manchester
If your a frequent flyer then Monarch also have a “Vantage” card which gives many privileges such as priority booking and an express check in service.