Alicante Airport driving directions to and from the Airport are fairly straightforward. You can get to the airport from the A-7 and N-332 national motorways. If coming from Benidorm take the Autopista A-7.
It takes about 15 minutes to make the 12m journey from Alicante Airport to Alicante City Centre and following are detailed directions:
- Head east from the airport for 0.4km
- Turn right on the N-338 for 1.9km
- Take the ramp on to the N-332 and proceed for 3.9km
- Take a slight right toards N-332/Av de Elche for 49m
- Take a slight right again and continue on A-332 for 5.3km
- Turn left at Calle de Bendicho for 0.1km
- Turn left at Calle de Jorge Juan into Alicante City Centre
Alicante Airport Driving Distances
Below are a guide to some distances involved in getting to your holiday destination.
|Alicante Town Centre||13 kms/ 8 Miles|
|Benidorm||64 kms/ 40 Miles|
|Denia||110 kms/ 68 Miles|
|Murcia||90 kms/ 56 Miles|
|Torrevieja||75 kms/ 47 Miles|